Sunday, July 06, 2008

19 Months Down...



I am starting to feel warn out like this number in the wait for our baby from China...

Once again a SMALL batch.

Every month we wait for a speed up - every month it doesn't happen.

Now we wait until the end of the Oly*mpics for the "next" speed up - will it happen?

I want to stay positive - however it gets harder each month and our Pumpkin is further away as each month passes.

When we started this process, our agency told us we would have our baby home by July 2007.




How wrong they were...

I would also like to mention Dolores and Shawn who are with us in this LONG wait...Happy 19th!! We miss you!

15 comments:

D & S said...

I'm starting to feel worn out as well. At least we have each other.

Happy 19th!

Unknown said...

Another step closer! Hang in there.
Donna

4D said...

19 done...Like Dolores said...we have each other.

Keep smilin!

Rhonda said...

19 down...

Special K said...

We're all feeling it. Hang in there!

Lisa said...

Happy 19th. I'm really hoping beyond all hopes that it speeds up after the Olympics.

Keeping you in my thoughts often as well as Dolores, 3d, Rhonda, Catherine, and K1.

Operationtigerlily said...

I am beat up from the feet up with this whole mess.

Here's to a speed up. 19 done. Woo.

Anonymous said...

Go 19 months go.

Juliette said...

done! we're just behind you.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I was still hoping thing would speed up for you guys, especially after the last batch. Hang in there.

Michele said...

China sure knows how to force patience on all of us. Happy 19.

Two Kayaks said...

HEY!!! We were eating sushi on your big day! LOL

Glad you struggled to get to 19...I'm through saying "Happy 19" because there is nothing happy about it. It's like saying, "Hey, glad that your diarrhea has let up a little". Yep, not gunna happen.

redmaryjanes said...

Congratulations on being 19 months closer! I tell you, we're starting to hit the big numbers now!

Rosie said...

Oh dear,referral in 10 I fear for us all.

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Just back and blogging again, hang on in there!