Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I wonder...

I wonder a lot these days...

Will I still have this blog in another 4 years when our referral is expected?

Will anyone still be reading it?

Will everyone that was behind me in line have switched to the Special Needs program?

Will blogging be so...passe in 4 years.

Will blogger be able to handle 4 more years of blogging space.

Will everyone ahead of me in line be too busy with their kids to even notice that we have our kids.

Will we EVER get our child from China?? Really? I don't believe it anymore...

13 comments:

Catherine said...

Here right beside you friend! In it for the long haul - loving, supporting and cheering you on. It's going to happen and when it does Hannah and I will be at the airport excitedly waiting to welcome you home with your new baby girl!! Love you friend! xoxo

Emma said...

ohhh I hear you loud and clear! we have a Sept 2008 log in [insert laughter here] and I wonder the same things!

Rhonda said...

Took the words out of my mouth...

Lisa said...

We'll be at the airport right along side Catherine and Hannah.

4D said...

I will always be here. Here to support you and give you strength and laughter and friendship. I ain't going anywhere and "If you write it, I will comment".

Keep smilin!

Mamacita said...

Big hugs! I wonder if you need a drink? This process is infuriating.

Michelle said...

I think those exact same things.

I'll be waiting with you and we'll still be in line and most likely be reading blogs too :)

waitingformaddie said...

I wonder too

she says as she nods her head. 6 days behind you

L

C's Mom said...

I'm so sorry you're having a rough time of it right now although I completely understand.

I am proof...it DOES happen.

D & S said...

Well, I'll still be reading! But I understand...I too wonder some days if we'll ever get there.

Michele said...

When ever you feel like writing, I will read. I understand your fustration but there is always hope. Hugs to you on this rough day.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I'm so sorry, M. This sucks.

Anonymous said...

I truly have no answers for you. Back to wishing for a crystal ball. HUGS.