Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Addiction!!

I am addicted to RQ!

I am stalking the site every hour to make sure that I haven't missed anything.

VERY, VERY soon, two good friends Catherine and Doris and Dan are going to be receiving their referrals and I am beyond excited!!!!!

I am looking for a scrap of information - tidbit or morsel that something - anything - is being rumoured!!

If I am like this for someones else's referrals, I can't imagine how I will function when my turn comes!! LOL!!

C'mon referrals!!!!

9 comments:

4D said...

Funny...so am I!!!

Keep smilin!

Catherine said...

Thanks friend!! I will be so excited to share Hannah's referral news with you!

PS - Any idea where I can purchase a new 'refresh' key? I need to buy 3....2 for my home computers and one for the one at work!! Oops!!

SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have even been watching.

Michele said...

I totally understand. I'm there too. This living on the edge is nerve wracking.

Michele said...

I totally understand. I'm there too. This living on the edge is nerve wracking.

Rhonda said...

Been there, done that...

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Me too....totally addicted to RQ.
There has to be some news soon!

D & S said...

While I wouldn't say I'm addicted, I can't wait to hear about their referrals.

Michael and Tammy said...

I know exactly what you mean - I am also on RQ minimum 5 or 6 times a day and my LID is soooo far away. I can't wait for Catherine to see little Hannah's face, we will have to live through her!