Friday, November 02, 2007

Support A Friend!

I have a friend who has started her own business. She has taken the leap and become an entrepreneur.

I am impressed!

She has started a line of NATURAL bath and body products. She makes them all herself and I have tried the products and they are LOVELY!

She has lip balms, body scrubs, refresher spray, bath salts, bath fizzies, body oil, body salve, bubble bath, shower gel and soaps.

The prices are VERY reasonable!

Take a minute to drop by her site and check it out!

www.breathenatural.com

or click HERE

There is also a link on the side bar!

I know she'd appreciate it!

9 comments:

D & S said...

What a great thing to do! I wish her all the best!

4D said...

I am so impressed by her new line. You are a great friend.

Keep smilin!

Liz and Ava said...

Good for her! Wishing her all the best!

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I am going to "borrow" parts of your post to make a post of my own. It's so important to support our friends...especially our women friends in business.
It's hard NOT to support her because her products are so great!

Laurie said...

I can't wait to try out her products. I could sure use some pampering!

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

I have been looking for some good bath salts. Thanks for posting her link, looks like some great stuff!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

tumbledturquoise said...

Thanks so much!! I really appreciate everything!

Tracey and Mike said...

I'll go check it out! Good luck to her!

Anonymous said...

Happy 11 baby