Wednesday, January 16, 2008

More Australia Pictures

Here are some more pictures that we took in Australia. I FINALLY got them all downloaded on the new computer after the crash! Thank goodness they were still on the camera!

The first four are of the area surrounding Hobart in Tasmania.







These next two are of SOUTHBANK in the city of Brisbane in Queensland. There is a man made beach right in the city - very cool.




After Brisbane we headed to Newcastle to stay with some friends. Take took us to the Hunter Valley - a wine region. We went to these beautiful gardens - wow - this synopsis of our trip is shrinking and shrinking!! LOL







Then we were off to Sydney so that we could head to Manly Beach (that is where we saw J*nn Ard*n).

I am sure that you all recognize this famous landmark!!





These last pictures are of Manly Beach - one of my VERY favourite places in Australia. I can't even explain how wonderful it is. Sigh...I miss it.







So that about sums up our trip very briefly. We had a fantastic time and we were very lucky to get to experience that again! I am thinking it is going to be a LONG time before we get back there again!

Thanks for reading and enjoying the pictures! Now to plan for the next trip...

8 comments:

4D said...

Wonderful, wonderful!

Keep smilin!

C's Mom said...

How beautiful! I would LOVE that experience. Thanks for sharing yours.

Mamacita said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. Just amazing.

The Carmodys said...

Great pictures Michelle. Sounds like you guys had an amazing time! A well deserved holiday I'm sure. :)

k

Anonymous said...

rubbing it in. I love the warm weather. i love how happy Marc is in every picture. He looks like he is in heaven. Oh wait, he is.

D & S said...

Those pictures make me want to go to Australia. I just don't think I'd be able to do the airplane, way too long.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

How sweet of you to post those beautiful, warm pictures at this cold time. I LOVED them. I was hearing beach music....ahhhh......thanks! :-)

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I have loved looking at your pictures of home... I just got back from Australia but our flight coming back with all the layovers was at least 30 hours... wahhhhh!!!! I am just now starting to get over it... lol