Monday, January 28, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged by Mother Mother Ocean

I am supposed to provide some interesting little facts about me… here goes nothin’!

4 jobs I’ve had - these are past tense and NOT my current position:
1. Dairy Queen - started out as an 'everything person' and ended as a Shift Leader
2. Waitress in Australia - LOVED IT!
3. Sold 'frogs' that you put in your plant that will 'ribbit' when your plant needs water
4. Showroom supervisor for a book wholesaler

4 movies watched over and over:
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Grease
3. The American President
4. Independence Day

4 places I’ve lived:
1. Rexdale, ON
2. Mississauga, ON
3. Sydney, NSW Australia
4. There isn't a fourth place...

4 shows I watch:
1. The Unit
2. The Amazing Race
3. Criminal Minds
4. Brothers and Sisters

4 people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Doris
2. Kathy
3. Jennifer
4. My mom

4 favorite things to eat:
1. Sunflower Seeds
2. French Fries
3. Pomegranates
4. Harvey's

4 places I’d rather be:
1. Manly Beach, NSW Australia
2. Working on an 'around the world' plane ticket
3. Melbourne Australia - that is where Carol is and she just had a baby...
4. Anywhere that Mark is with me

4 things I look forward to this year:
1. Re-decorating the third bedroom/office
2. Traveling - you can never travel enough
3. Visiting friends
4. Christmas

OK, now I get to tag 4 other people!
1. Doris
2. K1
3. Dolores
4. Rhonda

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're the CUTEST! I can't wait to see the re-do of that room upstairs!

4D said...

Ironic that you worked at Dairy Queen...

Looking forward to seeing the remodel.

Keep smilin!

OH MY #6 said...

I love these tags. You get to know the person a little better. thanx for sharing.

Lea

Middle-Aged Moi said...

The Amazing Race and pomegrantes, both favourites of mine too!

Tasha Kent said...

The Unit totally rocks!

redmaryjanes said...

Brothers and Sisters is my FAVORITE show. AND I love Dairy Queen!

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

I just love how you appreciate everyday of your life.

You are a very special person Michelle.

Deb
(celbrating our 1st gotcha anniversary today - SOOOO FAST)

Headmeister said...

OMG I have no idea how to eat a pomegranate!

crazylady said...

You had to go and mention Harvey's.
Subliminal advertising there. Are you getting product endorsements?

Have to go eat one today.

Yeah, the pics of the room better be good :)