Monday, November 10, 2008

Stuff


Here are some random thoughts on my mind...

  • I have a cold. I can't sleep when I have a cold. I haven't had a cold since last November. I don't know why I remember that, but I do.
  • Yesterday at 5:30pm - it felt like 10:30pm. I HATE to darkness that comes so early
  • I don't like the cold. I actaully think it is the wind that is the problem. It just goes right through me. When it is cold wind, it takes my breath away.
  • I am looking forward to dinner tonight - I am going to meet a new friend and reconnect with two known friends.
  • I am LOVING the new show THE MENT*ALIST - It is quite entertaining
  • I wish someone had invented a transporter.
  • I had a dream last night about my hairy legs. It looks like I am growing my winter coat.
  • Yesterday I burned a bunch of CD's with pictures on them. I made two CD's of each set to store in different places.
  • On Tuesday we went to the Leafs game! We had great tickets given to us by a friend (THANKS!). They lost the game, but it was a fun night out.
  • There are flakes of snow falling from the sky this very minute.
  • I wish C*oca-Cola was healthy for you. I drool at the thought of it.
  • I must start my Christmas shopping.
  • The rims I bought for my snow tires don't fit properly.
  • I am having pizza for lunch.

12 comments:

4D said...

- Feel better soon. Not fun at all!
- I love the extra sleeping time but hate the darkness.
- Even I get cold sometimes and I agree...wind is the cause.
- Have mucho fun! Have a daiquiri for me!
- Have not watched that one.
- I have been wishing for that too...I would use it all the time to visit special friends like you.
- I shaved yesterday so no more Sasquatch.
- Smart move!
- Fun times...I hope I get to go to a Hasbs game. I love watching the game live and in person.
- I am in denial that the dreaded season is coming.
- I love Coke. Esp. with BBQ chips.
- Started already!
- Can you return them? Pain in the butt.
- I had chicken and noodle soup...homemade.

Keep smilin!

P.S. Word verification is malldox. Subliminal message to go shopping?

Unknown said...

hope you feel beter soon.. your posts make me smile...

i love coke zero

Anonymous said...

Do I need snow tires?
Sorry you are sick.

Rhonda said...

Feel better!

See you tonight!

C's Mom said...

I'm thinking warm thoughts for you...literally. I am no fan of the early darkness, cold and wind either.

D & S said...

1. Shawn too has a cold.
2. Couldn't agree more, it sucks leaving for work in the dark and coming home in the dark.
3. I wish it was summer all year long.
4. So jealous that I can't be there. Have a great time.
5. Also one I have not seen.
6. I wish there was a transporter too.
7. We have two external hard drives for that exact reason.
8. Shawn went to TWO Flames games this week. That's a lot.
9. It's bloody cold today, well for me it's bloody cold.
10. I too wish Coke was good for you.
11. I have two presents done. That's it.
12. Yuck.
13. I too had pizza for lunch!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

My mom says that about the Ment*alist too! I have to check it out!

I love coke zero too!

Mark said...

YOU BOUGHT THE RIMS? I don't seem to recall that!!

Catherine said...

Sorry you're sick. :o( Snuggle up and keep warm friend.

Mmmm...coke!

Snow already? :o(

Take care friend.

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Hope you get better soon.
I am totally with you on the transporter thing, then it would be so much easier to visit friends and family!

Yoli said...

Hope you feel better. I am in love with the Mentalist but can't watch it much because it is in the same time slot as Fringe.

kitchu said...

suddenly pizza AND coke for lunch sounds good... :O)