Thursday, January 08, 2009

HELP!!

I am back!! I have my computer and I am happy to have it home!! I am getting things organized again and putting back the stuff that I need on it.

However - have a question...

I seems that now when I am typing - my cursor just jumps to another place on the page and my typing goes there.

Does that make any sense??

Here is an example:

If I were typing this s and the rest of ntence and then I continue on and my cursor will jump** my sentence is in the previous line...

Does anyone know WHY this happens of HOW to fix it...

9 comments:

4D said...

No clue...sorry...a Poltergeist maybe?

Keep smilin!

Michele said...

No help here either but I'm glad that the puter is all fixed...well sort of.

Rhonda said...

No clue, sowwy.

Julie said...

That happens to me too. Sorry, no idea why. Probably just f***ing
Vista!

Catherine said...

my guess is that it has to do with your touchpad mouse being super sensetive? I need to type with my wrists up or it happens to me too. Vewwy fwustwating!

D & S said...

I'll talk to Shawn. He might be able to help.

Lisa said...

I'm clueless here. Oops that doesn't sound good. I think you know what I mean though.
Sorry.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Sorry, my dear. No clue. But I'm with 3D. A Poltergeist.

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Crikey..I hope you got that sorted!
The back up plan is shut everything down and start again...that's what all the IT people do anyway!