Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sigh...


In a very short time, Mark and I will be heading to the Mayan Riveria!! I CAN"T WAIT!!!! With the horribly cold weather we have been having, the snow and the everything, I can't wait to get my toes in some warm sand and have a drink with an umbrella in it.

Well yesterday, I decided that I should try on my bathing suits and see what fit, what didn't, what I would pack and what I wouldn't...While doing this, I was apparently torturing myself as I was eating a package of these:



WHY would I eat chocolate while trying on bathing suits, well I don't really have an answer to that one. I am not even a big chocolate lover. I am the person who can have a BITE of a bar and put it down and put away. HOWEVER, when it comes to Cadbury Fingers, I HAVE NO WILLPOWER - NONE - NADA.

They were REALLY good...AND I went out shopping today and bought a NEW bathing suit!!

9 comments:

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

LOL! Glad you got a new bathing suit. A big trip like this one deserves a new suit!!

The Carmodys said...

Have fun! Be sure to pack some of those yummy treats along too - that's what holidays are all about. :)

k

Unknown said...

oooohhh have a great time

Juliette said...

We loved it when we went!
Tulum, Chichen Itza, the beaches...ahhhh I could go back in a heart beat. Enjoy!
And the fingers, I have a hard time to resist too.

D & S said...

I too have to get a new bathing suit...I have less than two months to fit into one.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I'm coming with you. Oh.....can I? PLEASE??????

Mamacita said...

Lucky Ducks!

Catherine said...

Wahoo! How many sleeps? Have a great time friend! Winter vacays to places warm, sunny and sandy are the best!! What a treat to get a new bathing suit for the occasion too!

Have fun!!!

4D said...

Jealous here!! For the trip and the treat.

Keep smilin!