Friday, August 07, 2009

Good or Bad?

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Yesterday was our 32nd month LID Anniversary.

I forgot - TOTALLY forgot. Not until I was reading Dolores and Shawn's blog did I even realize that yesterday was the day.

I have been thinking about it. I am not sure if forgetting our LID anniversary is a good thing or a bad thing.

I will have to ponder muchly about it and well hey - I have about 60 more to go so missing one or two along the way shouldn't be a big deal.

WHOO HOO - we (after almost 3 years) are 1/3 of the way there!!

Apparently I am a bit bitter tonight!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm not sure which it is either. All I know is it sucks :(

Catherine said...

Bitterness is understandable. ((hugs)) friend. 32 closer...

Two Kayaks said...

It sucks more than words can say. You are definitely allowed to be bitter.

Michele said...

Totally understandable.

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

You are totally allowed to be bitter!
I threw many a pity party along the way through our adoption wait.

waitingformaddie said...

Bitter, numb and angry

Check!

4D said...

Bitter is permitted. Ugh..so is banging your head against the wall.

32 done!

Keep smilin!