Tuesday, September 08, 2009

33 Month LID

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Well Sunday was our 33 month LID. I forgot...

I read about it on Dolores and Shawn's blog.

Then I forgot about it again.

Now I remembered and thought it was a good excuse to do a blog post.

On the down side, we received a notification from our agency stating that with the lengthening time lines, and if things continue as they are, we can expect a referral in the later part of 2015!!

Oh yes I did write 2015!! That would be a 9 year wait. 9 years when we signed up for 18 months.

Whatever...

On the positive side, we should BE with Dolores and Shawn for our next one!!!

5 comments:

4D said...

33 done!

Argh....

D & S said...

I can't wait! Less than one month to go!

Michele said...

I'm sure you aren't celebrating but at least you have the upcoming visit to look forward to.

Hugs.

waitingformaddie said...

2015???


no words

Debbie Ingram said...

Haven't blog checked in a long long time. I thought I would see if you got your referral or how close you were. I am heartbroken to read this post. That is totally INSANE!! Keep your chin up hun, I'm thinking of you

Hugs from the rock
Debbie & Olivia