Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Waiting Mommies Dinner # 6



O.k. let me see if I can name (and connect) everyone. Starting in the back left is ME, Dolores, Kathy, Doris, Bev, Lisa, Leslie.

Front row from left to right:

Catherine, Liz & Ava, Julia, Suzanne, Deb with Mercy and Lori.

Wow - there have been 6 Waiting Mommies Dinners so far! I have not missed one of them! I am not sure if that says that I am dedicated or that I don't have another part of my life that would interfere with the dinners!!

There dinners are wonderful and Saturday's was no different! It was actually EXTRA special because Doris was in town and was able to attend this one and meet these great ladies!!



We had a couple of babies in tow at our dinner - Ava and Mercy. How wonderful to see them both. For us waiting mommies, I think it is great to see that there ACTUALLY IS a baby at the end of this (SLOW) roller coaster ride that we are all on!

This is how good Doris' dessert was!!



The weekend in general was FANTASTIC! Much time spent with AWESOME friends - more on that later.

13 comments:

4D said...

I loved being there. It was so great to spend the evening with such lovely ladies.

Dedication is your middle name.

Keep smilin!

The Carmodys said...

So sad I missed it. Looks like another good time.

k

Anonymous said...

One month, we need to wear clown wigs.

C's Mom said...

One of these days I'm going to have to scoot myself across the border. You all have way too much fun!

Liz and Ava said...

Ava and I had a blast! See you November 9nth!

dawn said...

How great that you have this group. Our group doesn't get together as often as it should so I think you have just pushed me to organize a partay

polkadot said...

You're so lucky! No groups going on like that over here. Looks like fun, and I'll have what she's having.

Calico Sky said...

Looks wonderful. I'd love to make one!

Alana said...

that looks so fun..too bad all my waiting/bloggy friends are scattered far and wide to do this.
*sigh*

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

This group of waiting mommies always looks like they have such a great time, I am so jealous!!! Ohhhh I wish I lived closer, I would love to join one of these get-togethers’!! For now I live vicariously through my blogger pals by reading their posts.

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

redmaryjanes said...

You guys are the best! I wish that I lived nearby. I'd be right there with you.

D & S said...

What a great time! So much fun.

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Sigh...it was so much fun and I enjoyed every second with all of you.
Go buy a lottery ticket.