Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Thank You Secret Buddy!!

Have I mentioned that I have the BEST SECRET BUDDY EVER!!!!!

Last month I was in a slump and didn't post my WONDERFUL present. So today I am going to post my July AND my August gift from my Secret Buddy!

Here is my July gift! Are those shoes the cutest thing EVER and that beach coverup is going to look SOOOO good on Pumpkin! She is going to be one rockin' chick!



Thank you Secret Buddy!!

Here is my August Secret Buddy gift that arrive today! I tell you, my Secret Buddy is the BEST!!

Check out the PUMPKIN shirt!! I have been playing with the toys too and dreaming of a day that I will be with my little one playing!



Thank you once again Secret Buddy! You are just amazing and my sanity is once again saved...

10 comments:

4D said...

That shirt is too adorable! What a great SP you have!

Keep smilin!

D & S said...

Very, very cute stuff!

Polar Bear said...

LOVE the beach cover up! The pumpkin shirt is perfect!!!

Michael and Tammy said...

Those are some very cute clothes!! I Love the pumpkin shirt!

redmaryjanes said...

Those gifts are just darling!!

The Carmodys said...

Those are great gifts! I'm thinkin' pumpkin's gonna be one rockin' chick with or without that beach cover up. She's gonna have some pretty rockin' parents. :)

k

Catherine said...

What fun toys! Can I play on Friday night? Adorable pumpkin shirt!

Donna Paonessa said...

So cute!! I wish I had had something like a "secret buddy" when I went through the process. You guys have such an amazing support system!

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

I love the beach cover up and she did really well finding the pumpkin top.
Woe they are great pressies!

Calico Sky said...

Adorable!!