Thursday, March 13, 2008

Home...

We are home safe and sound! Although I am happy to be home - I could have stayed away a little longer.

You know when you are away and the thing you look most forward to is getting in your own bed - well that wasn't the case this time. The KING size bed in the hotel was incredibly comfortable.

I was getting VERY used to the sunshine and the warmth.


I was enjoying NOT wearing a coat.

I was enjoying the time spent with GREAT friends.


I was enjoying our GORGEOUS hotel room with the wonderful view.


I was enjoying our playing in the waves in the Atlantic Ocean. I LOVE this action shot - with the wave CRASHING on my back and K1's big smile and blowing hair!


I was enjoying the LACK of snow!

However - home is where we are and it is time to get back into the routine and dream about our next get away...Do I hear Mexico calling???

14 comments:

Rhonda said...

Glad you had a great time! It sucks that you had to come back to MORE crappy weather, but I'm glad you're home safe and sound. :)

Mmmm Mexico...

4D said...

Great to hear that you made it home safe and sound. Good to be home but not so good to see all the snow.

Mexico sounds delicious!

Keep smilin!

Catherine said...

Welcome home!! Glad you had such a GREAT vacation! Fun times with friends is the best!

D & S said...

Glad you had a great time. It is hard to get back into the routine of regular life again. Let me know about Mexico...we may be game as well.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Pity you didn't get to see the Shuttle going up but then again it was a little far away from you... glad you had fun in Florida... just so you know... the sun is out... sorry... the beach is always calling... take care

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oh, yes.....do Mexico next! You look like you had such a great time. I'm glad you got home safely! Now you'll just bring the sunshine wherever you go....:-)

Anonymous said...

We had an amazing time with you and, though it is good to be home, it was weird to wake up and not meet you down in the hot tub for the first time in many days. Sigh.

Pam and Jeff said...

Yall are so cute!!!! Glad you had fun!!
Pam

C's Mom said...

SO glad you had a fabu time and have arrived home safely!

OH MY #6 said...

Looks wonderful.

Lea

Unknown said...

Ahh...warmth, fun and sun! Glad you had a fun time.

redmaryjanes said...

Great post, I can so visualize you all being there. We'll be in Panama City in 3 weeks.

insanemommy said...

Baby, that's my home!!! Now that you've been, I lived right down the street off of Las Olas Blvd. Sweet!! G-d do I miss it...... Did you grab drinks at the Elbow Room??? Fun times.

Ashley Winters said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful vacation. It snowed here again yesterday. Dreaming of spring!