Saturday, March 22, 2008

Nice Surprise...

This morning I woke up and headed to my computer. As I sat down to see what had happened overnight, I went to Bloglines.

While on Bloglines, I had an updated feed for Seventh Diamond. I clicked on it and it said WELCOME TO OUR SATURDAY MORNING CHAT.

Saturday morning chat - I must be behind, as it is Sunday...AAAAHHHHHAAAAA - then I realized that it is in fact Saturday!!

Not only do I still have the rest of Saturday and Sunday off work, I am also lucky enough to have Monday as well!!! I still have more then a whole weekend in front of me! I am VERY excited about all that!

What a nice way to start the day!

I also went to THIS shop to see the items that had been posted for sale since the last time I checked...o.k. so I check a couple of times a day. She has the BEST stuff for sale! Go and check it out! Also - don't forget to check out the already sold items for more ideas on what she has had in the past.

Happy Easter to all those who celebrate it! ENJOY!

13 comments:

Catherine said...

Long weekends are the best...especially 4 day long weekends! Enjoy yours friend!

Happy Easter!!

kitchu said...

I love when that stuff happens!! I'm off Monday too (well, I've been off 3 days already), so I'm psyched as well!

Anonymous said...

It is LOVELY!!!!!! I'm loving that we have no set plans and that we can just BE this weekend. Bliss!
You are so sweet for pimping T's shop! Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

D & S said...

It's great when you wake up and realize that you have EXTRA time off. Enjoy the long weekend...although, right now, everyday is a long weekend for me.

Unknown said...

cant believe I missed the chat! Have a great day

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I LOVE it when I gain a day!!!!! Hope the rest of your weekend is equally wonderful!!!

4D said...

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Keep smilin!

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

I missed the Saturday morning chat this week. Hope to be there next week though.

Happy Easter!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

OH MY #6 said...

I love Saturday morning chat!

Lea

Operationtigerlily said...

Long weekends rock! Enjoy your time off.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! It is Saturday... what happened to Friday???? Hang on... I am truly lost... everyone is saying it is Saturday... my computer is telling me it is Friday... no, it's Friday... I am off work... oh no... I am going to go running around to all the calendars now... hahahah... this is funny...

Alyson and Ford said...

Hope you are enjoying your weekend! We love "High On Craft" too (I already bought three baby quilts for adopting parents). They are great!

Alyson LID 01/27/06