Tuesday, March 04, 2008

TWO MORE SLEEPS!!



Two more sleeps until K1 & K2 and Mark and I go on VACATION!!

We are UBER excited to be getting away and having the opportunity to soak up some rays in sunny Florida!

We have certainly had enough of winter here in Canada and are ready to get some sand between our toes!

The plan is to bring the laptop - just don't know if we are going to have to time to blog while we are there!!

Did I mention that I was excited!!

Thanks to Tracey for house sitting while we are away!!

10 comments:

4D said...

Fun in the sun, baby!!!

Keep smilin!

Rhonda said...

Do me a favour? Bring back some sunshine...please?!

C's Mom said...

Woohoo! Have a wonderful time in the sun!

Catherine said...

Have a great time! It has been a long winter and you deserve the break. Enjoy your fun time with K1 and K2!!

Will be checking for bloggy updates. Hint...hint!

D & S said...

I agree with Catherine, it has been a long winter and you guys deserve a break.

Have a great time squishing your toes in the sand.

Operationtigerlily said...

OOOOOhhhhhhhh vaykay! Have a super time,

OH MY #6 said...

I am jealous!

lea

Mamacita said...

Have fun! Just two more sleeps for me and I'll be south of the OTHER border! waaaa hooooo!

On Friday night, let's all lift a glass to each other at exactly 7:00pm, Eastern (Florida) time. Of course I'll be on Central time. Central Mexico time!!!!!

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Have loads of fun and escape this never ending freakin snow!

Two Kayaks said...

It will go down in history...FO SHO!