Sunday, April 06, 2008

Another Month Down..


Well today is our 16 month LID - I forgot!!!

I can't believe I forgot!! As others have said - I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing!

I certainly was distracted this weekend - so that is a good thing.

The fact that every month our daughter seems further away - is a bad thing.

I HOPE that at the end of this journey we have a daughter, but as the time CREEPS by at an INCREDIBLY slow pace - I am less and less sure.

On that happy note...I would also like to congratulate Dlolores & Shawn for keeping their sanity this long!! They are our friends and travel mates.

They are great missed greatly since their big move...

13 comments:

4D said...

16 done!!

Shows that a good time prevents the mind from wandering.

Keep smilin!

Unknown said...

Congrats on 16 down!
Donna

D & S said...

I almost forgot too. But that's okay. I'm glad everyone distracted you enough to forget the day.

Miss you guys a ton!

C's Mom said...

16 behind you is nothing to sneeze at!

Keep on living life and loving it. Your day will come. I really believe it will.

Juliette said...

It's good you had a fun weekend to forget about it! 16 done...

Lisa said...

Happy 16th!! Looks like you guys had a great weekend!!! What a way to spend the wait.

Rhonda said...

16 down...

Catherine said...

Happy Sweet 16 friend!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Happy 16th, sweetie!!!! Here's hoping the referrals SPEEEEEED up!

Michele said...

Happy 16th. Glad you had a blast with good friends. They help keep you sane during the wait.

Kayce said...

Happy 16!

Keep the faith!

Two Kayaks said...

Happy 16!! It's funny that we sometimes forget. Funny in a "How long have we been waiting again?" way. Sigh.

Operationtigerlily said...

Well....16 down. I like it when I forget, means my mind is somewhere else for a change.