Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Lost and Found

In our home, we have a set of cordless phones. It is one of those sets with three handsets. We have one handset and base on each level. It is also one of those sets that doesn't have a "HANDSET LOCATER" button...

One day the phone rang (well it rings most days) and I couldn't find the phone. I RAN upstairs to get the phone upstairs. I started talking on the phone and brought it downstairs with me. That was about 3 weeks ago.

Since then, we have not had a phone upstairs. We have been looking EVERYWHERE for the 'downstairs' phone and have not been able to find it.

Well today, I was sitting on the couch and I dropped something in the cushions of the couch and I came up with a phone!!

I am happy that we have found the phone!

Yes it is true and sad that that is all I have to write about here!!

7 comments:

Mark said...

See I knew I did not lose it!!!

4D said...

We once left a cordless outside asnd forgot about it. We once left a cordless outside and it got rained on. We once lost a cordless and had to buy a new one. We always are running around looking for it when it rings. 3 handsets and can never find one.

U r not alone.

Keep smilin!

Catherine said...

Glad the lost has been found! Telephone handsets have a way of walking away on their own I'm sure!

Couch cushions? They eat my TV remote on a daily basis...sometimes numerous times a day. Hmmmm...wonder if that means I'm spending too much time with my butt planted on that couch?

Heh....love Mark's comment!

The Carmodys said...

LOL!! Your husband is hilarious - I love his comments on the blog.

I can so relate to your phone situation. And then it's been off the stand for so long that the battery dies and you can't even use the locate button. Very annoying. Glad you found it finally.

k

Anonymous said...

Glad you found it, I would be lost without the handset locator.

You got more than me. I have blog block.

D & S said...

That's great! It's like finding money in your coat.

Unknown said...

this used to happen all the time to me..how frustrating.

we got rid of our land line so that doesnt happen anymore.

WE lost our basset hound in June to a quick illness. In october, hubby found a phone that she had taken outside and buried..ha!