Monday, December 22, 2008

Stuff



  • I wanted a picture for this post. I typed STUFF in the place where I sometimes get pictures. Quite and eclectic range of shots were displayed. This is one of them...
  • We survived the shortest day of the year! From here on in, the days get longer and longer. I am glad that that is the case. The nights seem much longer these days.
  • I don't know what I was thinking...I went to the mall today!! Again - I don't know what I was thinking. I didn't even really need anything. I just went for something to do. Actually I was forgetting that Christmas was just around the corner and off I went. I was quickly reminded when I got to the parking lot. Amazingly enough, I found a spot quickly and went in. I didn't stay too long as I was getting frustrated with all the people.
  • Speaking of Christmas, I can't believe that it is only 3 sleeps away! How did that happen so quickly? It just really came out of nowhere.
  • If you invite me to your house, please turn the tv off. I am there to visit you and not watch tv. If you want to watch tv, then don't invite me over. I can watch whatever I want at my own house AND I don't have to talk to you OVER the sound of the television thankyouverymuch.
  • My computer is acting up again. I don't know what is wrong with it. Mark is getting frustrated as I keep getting on his computer.
  • I don't think I will post again before Christmas (I know, I know - your jaws are all dropping at that one!! LOL!) so I want to wish everyone a great Christmas!!

10 comments:

The Carmodys said...

Merry Christmas Michelle. Wishing you and Mark the very best in 2009!

k

4D said...

We just came home from the mall...survived and all limbs intact.

Xmas is here and I am still not believing it.

You know but I will say it again...you are all so special to us and though there are many kms between us, you are always close to our hearts and thoughts.

Merry Xmas!

Keep smilin!

Liz and Ava said...

Merry Christmas to you too!

Catherine said...

Merry Christmas!! Glad to hear you survived your adventures at the mall. I headed over at lunch and it was b-u-s-y so I went back after 9:30 tonight but sadly didn't accomplish what I wanted. *sigh* back at it bright and early at 9am tomorrow.

Love you friends! Have a very Merry Christmas!! xoxo

D & S said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! If you need PC help, Shawn can take over your machine and take a look at it. Just let me know.

Take care, miss you guys a bunch!

PS: We got your card, it arrived in one piece :).

Anonymous said...

We haven't been in a mall since last week (early). There is NO WAY I would go anywhere near one of those things now!
Is the TV okay if it is just playing music on a black screen? I think we did this when you were over. So many rules!!

M and M said...

K1 - TV playing music is JUST FINE!! I am talking having the Food channel or the Home Shopping channel or something like that!

Special K said...

I had to stop at Walmart yesterday. I think sticking a fork in my eye would have been more pleasant. I hate holiday shopping crowds.

Merry Christmas!

kitchu said...

hope you 2 had a great christmas!! and you were brave going to the mall, i didn't step foot in ours this year at all- !!

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Merry Christ mas, I hope you survived a hectic Christmas day!

I went to the mall today with Zoe...everyone in the world was there too...geez!