Monday, March 30, 2009

Hair...


I am definitely partial to short hair on guys.

I was just looking through some old pictures and seeing some guys with longer hair who have recently cut it short and I can say that the short hair looks WAY better - no exceptions.

I have pictures of my brother, nephews and friends and can say that they ALL look better with the shorter hair look.

I don't even know what the current 'trend' is - but I can hope that short hair stays 'in' and 'cool'.

Then there is the chest hair thing...if you have it - keep it under control! Better yet - wax it off!! Now I realize that most men, at the thought of waxing their chest hair, would quickly jump in their heads to the 40 Year Old Vir*gin movie and that infamous waxing scene. So I understand the hesitancy to wax, but trimming works too.

Just as men are partial to NO underarm or leg hair and either none or 'controlled' bikini hair - women like men to have their hair 'controlled' too!!

Those are my thoughts of the day.

.

8 comments:

4D said...

I am right on board with you on that!

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...

Come talk to Tim. He is about to grow his out. I suppose he already is growing it out.

Catherine said...

Yup...gotta agree 100% with you on this one! Ya know the funny thing. Having hair is a big thing for many guys but I like the look of a man losing his hair. No problemo here! Maybe it's because it's a family trait in my family but I really like it.

Now, it's winter....do I really have to shave?? ;o)-

Two Kayaks said...

Personally, I think this is the best post you have EVER written!!! Laughing my head off!!!
I agree!! You raise some good points and, while the out of control chest hair might make a good coat in times of hypothermia, it really isn't necessary unless you live in the Arctic.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I COMPLETELY agree! I love short hair on my man!

Michele said...

Neat and trim is much sexier, for the head hair and the chest hair.

I find it very interesting that you've been thinking about this so much you wanted to blog about it. Not bad but interesting. What else churns around in that brain of yours?

kerri said...

Yes, short hair on guys is a must and no to nose hair, yikes!!

D & S said...

I agree with you 100%.