Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hair Update...

As a follow up to the HAIR post - I have more thoughts and answers to questions...

I was reminded (thanks Kerri) by a reader on the HAIR post about nose hair - that is icky too. While I thought and contemplated nose hair (I know, I know) - EAR hair popped into my mind also - ICK!! I am not a fan of either one of those.

A reader asked what else goes on in my brain if I am blogging about hair - Michele - I think it would scare you to know what goes in inside my brain - TRULY!!

I would also like to clarify that Mark does not WAX his chest.

I do think that hair grooming is something that guys just don't talk about. Not being a guy I wouldn't really know - but that is my guess.

Now rogue eyebrows just popped into my head...

O.k. time for another topic!!

5 comments:

dawn said...

we are good, I still check in on you. we are here now.
http://ourredthreadfamily.blogspot.com/

4D said...

I barfed a little...monobrows are Verboten!

Nose hair...also Verboten!

Keep smilin!

Michele said...

I used to work with an attorney that had a seriously bushy unibrow and that is all I could ever look at when I talked with him.

I worry about what Jammer's brows will look like when he is older. They are already quite big as toddlers go but I'm hoping that as he gets bigger, they will get smaller in proportion. Otherwise he;ll end up having to get them waxed just like women do.

Anonymous said...

The older you get, the more you have to put up with hair in bad places. On yourself and on others. I have learned to be less picky about such things in others.

D & S said...

What are your thoughts on unibrows?