Monday, May 04, 2009

Randomness

Here are some current thoughts on my mind:

  • The trees are budding and spring has sprung. I survived another winter!!
  • There is as much sugar in orange juice as there is in Coca*Cola
  • Unfortunately - I LOVE Coca*cola
  • Bloglines is not working properly. Feeds are VERY slow to show - sometimes DAYS!!
  • Google Reader is much better
  • I won a prize for being Rhondas 40,000 visitor (o.k. I may or may not have been her 40,000th - but I was close!!)
  • I am still without a computer and still waiting for it to be repaired
  • I have to prepare to switch to my summer purse
  • I spent the night puking - I am still not dressed - It is 4:00pm
  • I haven't puked in quite a few hours
  • D & S are needing to post some pictures of their newest family member Jinx!!
  • My grocery list is getting long - my fridge is getting empty. I have to get to the store
  • I need to update my sidebars of my blog
So there you have the current thoughts on my mind. Scary isn't it...

8 comments:

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

- So happy about the budding trees
- Yes, there is a lot of sugar in Orange Juice. But, last time I checked, Coke didn't have Vitamins!
-I stopped using Bloglines AGES ago for the same reason
-Google Reader indeed rocks!
-I wonder what the prize will be
-Ugh about your computer. When do you expect it back?
-I changed to my summer purse last weekend
-Sorry about the puking. That sucks.
-I agree about D&S!
-We also need groceries. I Hate having to think about it...

Rhonda said...

* Yay trees blooming, budding, whatever. I don't care as long as it's warm!

* That's a scary thought...

* Bloglines sucks, but I still use it. Meh.

* The prize is a dinner at BP. You in? ;)

* Sucks that the computer is still broken.

* Mmm summer purse. I should consider that.

* Puking...ugh. Hope you feel better!

* We definitely need more Jinx pictures. I can't wait to snorgle that pup when I see her.

* Groceries are Josh's department...

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Random, yet interesting....:-)

Glad you stopped puking. Poor thing. YOu need to go shopping. That always helps.

Anonymous said...

I need to change purses?

Catherine said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Spring - YES!!!!!!

Don't know how to use Google Reader. Can ya teach me sometime?

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

-spring is my favourite season

-mmmmmmmmmmm Coca Cola add a bit of Rye and it is even healthier

-will have to look into Google Reader I hate being the last to wish someone a happy LIDversary

-there was a PRIZE!!!!!!! Damn missed that one.

-hope your computer feels better soon.

-I have about 40 purses I change purses about every 6 weeks when there is too much junk in it I just pull out a new one

-puking sucks, glad it is over. What is wrong with jammies at 4?

-We want Jinxie pics! We want Jinxie pics! We want Jinxie pics! We want Jinxie pics!

-I do Grocery Gateway, cannot stand shopping for groceries, shopping for anything else is great

Nice talkin' to ya.

4D said...

Yeah..made it!
Coke is the best! OJ is really good too.
Teach me the Google Reader way.
Cool...pressie.
Sux 'bout the 'puter.
I am sorry that you feel crappy. Feel better soon! Take it easy.
I agree...Jinx fix!
You should see mine! This w/e shopping will occur. I hope.
Mine are old and I am leaving them as such.

Keep smilin!

D & S said...

Okay, okay. Shawn has the camera right now and he's not home. I'll talk to him about getting some photos up ASAP.