Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Dream

The other night I had a dream. I woke up from this dream SWEATING and a little bit freaking out...

In my dream, Catherine and Doris and I all received referrals at the same time - THIS MONTH! Now Catherine and Doris have a March '06 LID and I have a December '06 LID. In this dream, the CCA*A would randomly pick someone with a later LID and 'surprise' them with an early referral.

I was the one randomly picked!!

AND

They referred us TRIPLETS!! YES TRIPLETS!!!

I started freaking out! THREE babies!! I wasn't ready, I wasn't prepared, what were we going to do...

Then I woke up.

Interesting dream!! Perhaps I should go and buy a lottery ticket...

8 comments:

4D said...

I like that dream!! You would make it work with 3!

Keep smilin!

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

YIKES!! What are you eating before bed? LOL!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

WOW. That is SOOOOME dream. :-)

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Triplets...crikey and there's me who can't even handle two!

That's some dream!

D & S said...

Triplets??? Holy moly woman!

But do go ahead and buy that lottery ticket.

kitchu said...

that is one bad butt dream. i like your dreams.

Catherine said...

Wow! That's some wild dream friend but hey....that would be super cool!! Can you go back to sleep and see if you can bring our friends their referrals with ours too?

Triplets eh? Now those are some diapers you're gonna be changing!!

Laura said...

If you're going to dream, dream big! Funny. But I also want to let you know that when I was waiting for my second daughter, I had a LID of 6/30. Someone with my same LID got their referral with the February LID's. So it does happen. Of course that was in 2002...