Friday, June 26, 2009

Refresh

Refresh
Refresh
Refresh

I am going to be spending a LOT of time at my computer today hitting the refresh button...

Rumours are out there that some people with a March 21st and March 23rd LID have received referrals.

My very good friend Catherine has an LID of March 23rd.

Could this be true? Could this be happening?

If so - my other very good friends Doris and Dan are right around the corner with an LID of March 28th.

It is certainly an exciting time for me - well and for them of course!!!

6 comments:

4D said...

My fingers are refreshing, my body is at work but my mind is not.

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is exciting news! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Rhonda said...

I just saw that! I'm so freaking excited for her...I hope this is true!

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I can't imagine what her sweet heart must be feeling today. I wish we knew what was happening!!!

D & S said...

What a crazy situation to be in! Keeping fingers crossed.

Catherine said...

WOW!!! It was quite a day!! I don't believe my feet hit the ground the entire day and giggled, refreshed, laughed, refreshed, called my agency, refreshed...and then looked for more and more rumours. Even though it appears the batch was an anomaly it gives me amazing hope that July could be Hannah month!

Thanks so much for all your emails and encouragement yesterday friend!! SOOO appreciated!! Cannot wait to celebrate Hannah's referral with you!