Thursday, November 04, 2010

Stuff

Today when I got home from work there was a UPS truck outside of my door. I quickly jumped out of the car because I didn't want him to have knocked on the door and driven away as there was no answer.

We arrived at the door at the same time. I called out to him that I was there and he handed me the two packages.

I came inside, put them down and didn't think about them again. Tonight when I was tidying up, I saw the packages again. They had all sorts of bar codes on them. I then thought about the bar code reader app that I had installed on my new toy. I decided to get it out and see what the reader would say.

Up until this point I had scanned bottles of water, packages in the cupboard etc. So I thought this would be a real test.

I scanned the bar code and it took me to a web page for UPS and and there was a delivery receipt saying that the package was "Left with the Lady".

It is a small thing, but I thought it was cool.

That is about all that is on my mind right now. Well not really, but that is all I am going to share at this particular moment!

2 comments:

D & S said...

You shall now be known as The Lady. Cool that your toy can do that sort of stuff.

4D said...

Hey Lady!!!

Coop app.

Keep smilin!