Tuesday, November 16, 2010

OPPS!!

Today at work I was working away and using "PASTE" in our computer program at work. I was doing some mindless work going from one item to the next. I took a little break and looked at some e-mail and then I copied one of the e-mails to use in a blog post. Then I went back to work doing my mindless task. Well...I ‘pasted’ the e-mail/blog post into the work computer program and hit COMMIT. It is done – DONE!!

There is no deleting it! That was the ‘beauty’ of this new system – there are no deletes EVER. If you make an error you do another entry and say that the last entry was an error.

Not quite sure what to do about a ‘blog post’ entered as an entry in error. Anyone who looks at that item from here until the end of time will be able to read what I wrote...

OPPS!!

7 comments:

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Oh no!

Anonymous said...

No deletes ... EVER. Holy cow.

D & S said...

Yikes!

Michele said...

Major Oops!

4D said...

Barf inducing! No recall feature?

Keep smilin!

Catherine said...

Ugh!! Any chance you found a solution?

Anonymous said...

Whooops