Wednesday, March 09, 2011

I WON!!





A couple of weeks ago I entered a contest to win a necklace. I WON!!!

The contest was being run by Dolores to promote her new NEW ETSY SHOP
.

The contest required you to, on her Facebook page, to leave a comment on what you think 'family' means.

From all the entries I was randomly chosen to receive the necklace. It came yesterday and it is beautiful. THANK YOU!!!

Now please visit Las Palomas Facebook page or her NEW ETSY SHOP. Even better if you make a purchase!

5 comments:

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

So happy for you (grumble). I'm sure it will look lovely on you (envious). The colours are perfect for you (jealous).
I bought some clippies for Chick and she looks ADORABLE in them! Everywhere we go, she gets compliments when she wears them. :)
Dolores = Super Talented!

D & S said...

You guys are making me blush. I hope you like it. I had a lot of fun running the contest and reading everybody's response.

Thanks for the shout out!

Catherine said...

Yay! What a beautiful necklace!

A small part of me was tempted to join FB to enter the contest but I didn't give in. Glad you won!

Will need to go check out the clippies.

4D said...

Dolores is amazeballs! Lovely necklace for a lovely lady.

Keep smilin!

4D said...

P.S. I clicked on the link and it does not work.

I searched and the link is this: http://www.etsy.com/people/laspalomas