Monday, April 23, 2007

Fairy Tale Detour...

We interrupt the regularly scheduled fairy tale as The fairy tale has just taken a detour - with a gift from our fairy godmother!!

Today I arrived home from work to find a package in the mail addressed to us and FROM us...Very odd indeed! I am not one to dwell on the fact that I don't remember mailing myself a package so I ripped it open. How exciting - there was a gift inside. I have seen a few of these popping up in the 'bloggy' world and then BOOM there in one in my front hall!! There was no explanation but there was a WONDERFUL photo tree with beautiful saying. Words and pictures can work together to communicate more powerfully than either alone. ~William Albert Allard~

Thank you SO much MYSTERY GIFT GIVER!! It was so thoughtful of you and such a wonderful surprise for me!
Mark and I had one of these photo trees already (I am thinking we are going to need a LOT more photo albums and holders in the future) with 'Pumpkins' first picture in it! Now we can both take one to work with our "pumpkin" picture in it!!

I must say that Pumpkin is VERY lucky to have such a FANTASTIC couple/person in her life!! Thank you mystery gift giver. You are incredibly thoughtful!

12 comments:

D & S said...

That's so sweet. Very nice of the mystery gift giver.

crazylady said...

You are obviously very loved by reading this blog day to day. Pumpkin is a lucky child indeed. I must reiterate.... where does one find yee gift givingth friends yee doth have?
We must be on the same brainwave, as my post for tomorrow starts with 'we interrupt this program'. Darn. Now I have to come up with something else clever.
Tootles

Kayce said...

UMMM I've seen this exact post elsewhere recently....No joke! http://ourunforgottendaughter.blogspot.com/index.html Whom ever is the mystery gift giver they love you very much!
Can't wait to see who else gets one in them mail next!

wzgirl said...

How FUN!!

Anonymous said...

Cute! I wonder who it is.....? Mystery gifts are a blast. Maybe you should hire a private detective or something....

Janet T.

redmaryjanes said...

Interesting...it's turning into quite a mystery. Those little photo holders are turning up everywhere!

C's Mom said...

Love it!

Very cool that you now have a set :0)

Headmeister said...

How cool! I've seen these pop up all over too, and I'm dying to know who sent them too! And, I want more fairy tale! lol...

dawn said...

Zoinks, these mystery gifts are breeding like rabbits. Aren't they wonderful. I love mine.

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

It's always nice to get little surprises.

Deb

Headmeister said...

Hey chicadee! Just added a section on my blog for "bloggers I've met" and you're now in it! :)

Tao's Mommy said...

Surprises are great!!!