Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Stuff...

Well today I was wondering what I should post about...it has been a while since I posted however, there didn't seem anything "postworthy" to post about...

Things can change quickly...I had some catching up to do. I am SO far behind on my blog reading. While whipping through Bloglines, I discover that it is Kathy's birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHY!!! Kathy is a friend and the wonderful person responsible for the blog make over!


Then I realized that I hadn't checked the mail. We received a wonderful Easter card and two little boxes of Smarties from Doris, Dan & Daisy. I am embarrassed to say that the Smarties are already gone! The card however remains and it proudly positioned in our living room. Thank you so much 3D for thinking of us!

Also in today's mail was more quilt squares. I have updated Pumpkin's Quilt site. Guess what? We are up to 50 squares!!! WHOO HOOO!!! We are half way there!

So for a day when I didn't think I had anything to blog about, I think we did o.k.!

11 comments:

kitchu said...

Can't wait to see that quilt come together! Thanks for the congrats on my blog... I am SOARING over here... like you said, it's just so awesome to have a starting point. One I thought I'd never have again, in fact.

D & S said...

There's always something to blog about, even when you don't think you do.

Congrats on the quilt squares! Theat's quite the achievement.

Calico Sky said...

I too go through these dry spells, but wow you have some great things to blog about!!

I better go with Kathy a Happy Birthday !!!

Lisa said...

That's great on the quilt sqares. Can't wait to see your quilt.
Hope you're back is feeling better. There's nothing worse then pain in your back other than a "pain in your neck".

Thanks for all of your nice comments on my blog. I love reading them all.

C's Mom said...

All good stuff...I got smartied too and must thank Doris and Dan. That was so nice.

Yes, Happy B-Day to kathy...she's a sweetheart of a person.

I have been slacking on the quilt...I'll have to throw out another line for squares one of these days soon!

Laurie said...

Good for you in getting halfway through your quilt!

4D said...

Even if you had nothing to say, I would still love to hear about it.

Glad that you got the card!

Keep smilin!

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Thanks so much, Michelle!! I have had a great day!! Feeling good, bloated with too many sweets, but good all the same. :) Must check out your quilt site...

crazylady said...

Oh darlin',
I'm living proof you don't have to have anything productive to say in order to post! You get cards, and smarties? Hole EEE, I'm envious. I'd post that in a heartbeat.
Moi
Like I just might make up a post on these word verification letters that I always try to pronounce. Sometimes sounds quite naughty. (qpefagup) were mine this time

redmaryjanes said...

Love your post, it is filled with love and friendship.

Tao's Mommy said...

Collecting quilt squares was so fun especially when you had a mailbox full!!!
I got some smarties too, Doris is so sweet!!!