Thursday, December 27, 2007

I am so sad...

I am so sad...

On Christmas Eve I woke up and was heading to my computer and noticed that it had crashed in the night. It was 'looping'. Trying to reboot.

It is now 3 days later and it is STILL trying to reboot. I am not thinking that it ever will (if there is someone close who can help - please let me know)

I am sad...

I really did keep meaning to back up my pictures.

I really did mean to buy and external hard drive.

I really did mean to print my pictures.

I really did mean to save them on CD's.

Now they are gone - all of them.

I don't know what to do.

I am so sad...

11 comments:

4D said...

Hugs...call Future Shop/Best Buy...bring it in to have them take a look at it. Might be able to be fixed/recover info.

Keep smilin!

Kelley said...

I'm hoping that there's some computer expert out there that can help you...surely there's some way to get your pictures back. I'm so sorry! (I'm going to learn from you, though, and get my pictures on disk...)

Two Kayaks said...

Where's Shawn??? Get him there and pronto! I miss you!!

Rhonda said...

Exactly what K1 said! Get Shawn on the phone...asap! ;)

See you Saturday.

D & S said...

I'll get Shawn to give you a call. He might be able to give you a hand.

Liz and Ava said...

I was going to say take your harddrive into Future shop or Best Buy to see if they can retrieve your pics...but it looks like Shawn is the one with the know-how...so I guess call him!
Good luck!
I never reformat my card until I have my pics backed up on CD...but I guess that's not what you want to hear right now. When I traveled to China I didn't want to have to reformat my cards until after getting home...so I took quite a few cards with me.

Mamacita said...

O crap. I agree with what Doris said. You may be able to salvage some internal memory. Don't fret just yet.

redmaryjanes said...

I am so sorry to hear this. I'm guessing that my husband backs up ours, but I'd better make sure. I have all of our photos on our computer too.

Catherine said...

Ugh!! Hope someone is able to get them back. Someone who knows what they're doing can work wonders!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oh, Michelle! That SUCKS! Definitely take them in and see. It would be awful to lose them all! I hope you get them back!!!!

"M2" said...

I believe you really meant to save it.
I do.