Wednesday, December 05, 2007

One Year LID!

We interrupt this vacation to bring you the celebration of our ONE YEAR LID!!

I didn't think we would have to wait this long...

I know it is only the 5th in North America, but it is the 6th here in Australia!

I hope that Dolores & Shawn - who also share our LID - have a wonderful 1 year celebration! We will have to make up for it when we return.

I will post more pictures when I can, but it is difficult to find somewhere that will let you download anything.

I hope all is well with everyone and now we will resume our vacation!!

16 comments:

D & S said...

Happy one year to you too my friend! I'm glad we're on this crazy ride together, I don't know how I would be able to handle it without you both.

Hope you're both having a great time.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ONE YEAR LID GUYS! Love ya both:o)

Liz and Ava said...

Happy One year LID!
It's great you get to celebrate it someplace special!

Mamacita said...

What a great place to celebrate! I hope you're having some of that wine that you love so much!

Special K said...

Well, now it's the 6th...so
Happy 1 Year!

The Carmodys said...

Happy 1 year anniversary! Sounds like you're having a great vacation . . . enjoy the rest.

k

4D said...

Happy 1 Year done!!! Made it!

Miss you and hope you are having an amazing time!

Keep smilin!

Kayce said...

Happy 12!!!

Rhonda said...

Happy 1 year LIDiversary! I can't wait to hear ALL about your trip!

Cari said...

Happy one year!!! Hope you're having an awesome time down under.....let's all get together to celebrate the anniversary when you get home!

Cari

Lisa said...

Happy 1 year LIDiversary. Sounds like you're having a great time down under. Thanks for sharing your travels with us. I've always wanted to go there.

kitchu said...

Happy ONE year!! I think I remember your ONE month post?? Somewhere early on...

Love the pics from Melbourne!

Catherine said...

Happy 1 year friends!!

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Congratulations on 1 YEAR behind you!! Enjoy your AMAZING trip!!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

Headmeister said...

Sorry I'm so late on this!!! Happy one year!!!!

"M2" said...

Happy one

you're in review room now right?