Monday, February 18, 2008

BAD BLOGGER

I am a bad blogger...

I have fallen off the blogger wagon...

It was pointed out to me tonight by K1 that I don't post anymore...

She is correct...

I am going to get a post together about our amazing time in Montreal this past weekend with our great friends D&D. I am just a little slow.

I am going to do my best to post more frequently - starting now...

A few weeks ago, I was adamant about getting on the treadmill kick starting things...I lasted a day...

We will see how this goes!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee!! Hey, I did get support for my assertion from Mark too...it wasn't just me.

I look forward to hearing more about Montreal and look forward to the whole 2.5 discussion that should be started. :)

D & S said...

I think I get why you're not blogging. I do anxiously await reading all about your adventures.

Rhonda said...

Bad blogger! I'm waiting to hear about your adventures with 3D! How envious I am that you got to spend so much time with them. :)

Sophie's Mom said...

You can do it!!!! :)

We're waiting... ;)

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Looking forward to more....:-)

Catherine said...

Yeah! Looking forward to reading more posts and hearing all about your fun and adventures with D&D in Montreal!

4D said...

I want to hear all the juicy details on that crazy couple!

Keep smilin!

kitchu said...

SO good to hear from you, can't wait to hear more about your weekend!

OH MY #6 said...

Looking forward to it.

Lea

The Carmodys said...

We all understand Michelle. We miss you when we don't hear from you but we'll keep checking in. Sounds like you had a good time last weekend - details would be good! :)

k