Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Montreal

As promised here are some pictures of our weekend in Montreal. Actually it is a video that was produced by 3D Productions and I pinched it off her site. There is no way that I could do a better job in presenting the weekend in pictures then she did.

That said - pictures are pictures and can't totally captivate the wonderfulness of the weekend and the FANTASTIC hosts that D&D are. We are so lucky to have them in our lives and as friends.

Sit back and enjoy the show.



I can't hear the music - I hope you can...if you can't view properly, you can visit The Creators and see AND hear from their site...

8 comments:

4D said...

It was amazing. Absolutely amazing. We feel the same too.

Keep smilin!

D & S said...

Great way to spend a weekend. I'm glad you guys had a good time.

Mamacita said...

My god that was cute! I especially like the four kids in the video. You know, the two cute little Asian ones, the boy with the balloons and the really big kid with the bald head. So cute!


Made me a little jealous....

Michele said...

Love it! And...what was it that the little one was stuffing into her mouth so fast? Too cute.

Julie said...

We had a fantastic time!! Can't wait until the next get together!

Special K said...

Very cute stuff. Looks like it was a blast.

Tracey and Mike said...

You guys have way too much fun! (no fair!) Just kidding - great to have such fantastic friends!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Looks like it was alot of fun... take care