Thursday, September 04, 2008

Ears

Recently it was suggested in the comments by Nicole that I talk about my feet as a topic for a post. Now I am not opposed to that, however, it got me thinking and I thought I would talk about EARS.

Earlobes in particular...

Now Mark's earlobes 'dangle'. They are NOT attached to the side of his face.



My earlobes, on the other hand, are connected to my face.



I have no idea which is more common and which is not.

Are you lobes connected to your face or not??

11 comments:

C's Mom said...

I have danglers ;0)

D & S said...

Both our ears are danglers.

Red Sand said...

I have danglers, I think DH does as well....

Anonymous said...

Attached earlobes are the recessive so they are less common.

Can you roll your tongue? That is recessive as well.

4D said...

I have a sight dangle but connected. Your ears are cute!

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...

What witchy said, this was an exercise in nursing school on recessive and dominant traits.

Catherine said...

Good question! No attachment happening here. Also, cannot roll my tongue.

fun questions.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I think mine are attached. And I can roll my tongue.

Lisa said...

We're all danglers here. Everyone can roll their tongues here except for me. Oh well. Love the topic!

kitchu said...

Mine are connected. But I have a friend, no joke, that has one attached and one dangling!!

Anonymous said...

you are crazy woman.....the things you think about to talk about....i miss you crazy person
lorri