Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sitemeter

For those of you who use Sitemeter on their blogs, will notice that they have changed their format this weekend.

I have been playing with it and I have come to the conclusion that I don't like it.

I am sure that after I use it and get used to it, I will 'appreciate' the changes and "UPGRADES" that they have done, but at this point in time - I DON'T LIKE IT!!!

Of course, all this liking and disliking requires me to actually CHECK my sitemeter - which I only do about once a month - IF I think about it!

6 comments:

kitchu said...

Well, I haven't checked mine in a year or so so I suppose it doesn't matter... I'm not even sure I know how to even get to the website anymore!

D & S said...

They changed their format?? I'll have to check it out.

I don't like Facebook's new look either.

4D said...

I never check...always forget.

That sorta rhymes.

Keep smilin!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I hate it when they "upgrade" stuff. JUST LEAVE it alone!!!! :-)

C's Mom said...

I think it switched back...at least mine doesn't look different.

Who knows?

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Don't you just hate it when people change something that worked perfectly well before!