Tuesday, September 02, 2008

September...

September is like the start of a new year.

It IS the start of the new school year and I am going to make it the start of a new blogger chick!!

I am going to TRY to blog 'stuff'. I am going to make a REAL effort to get this blog going again.

We will start slow...at least one post a week - opposed to the once a month post that I had been doing.

We will go from there. I even have some ideas in my head about what I am going to post about.

Stay tuned - I can't promise excitement, but I can promise posts!! LOL!!

9 comments:

4D said...

Love whatever ya got to say!

Keep smilin!

Lisa said...

Whenever you're ready we'll be here to listen.

Catherine said...

Looking forward to hearing about whatever stuff you want to blog!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the posts!

D & S said...

It's tough these days to blog. But I do look forward to reading what you have to say!

Michele said...

It will be great to be able to catch up with you again.

Hugs!

The Carmodys said...

Welcome back. I'll keep checking in no matter how many posts are there. Nice to hear from you again. :)

k

Anonymous said...

blog about your feet. no one does that anymore.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Can't wait to hear more!!