Friday, September 24, 2010

Things on my mind

  • If your shoes are too heavy, get lighter shoes rather than dragging your feet.
  • How come the grocery store never has the bananas at the right ripeness for our purchase?
  • How do you know when a pomegranate is ripe?
  • My favourtie Montrealers are in town.
  • I bought myself a new toy.
  • I should post more pictures.
  • Family is who you say it is.
  • I don't know where all this blogging urge has come from.
  • I am happy the new TV season has started - favourite new show so far (I have only watched 2) Hawaii Five-O
  • Girls weekend this weekend!!!
Thats about it for me right now - there are more things on my mind, but not that I am going to post here.

5 comments:

Two Kayaks said...

I am SUPER happy about the Montrealers!!! I always choose bananas that are in the bottom cabinet and not on display. I've never eaten a pomegranate. Yes, you should post more pictures. Family is who you CHOOSE...this I know for sure.
My new favorite show is Parenthood.

Anonymous said...

Busy mind.

D & S said...

People need to learn to walk. I agree about the bananas, they're either too ripe or too green. I too have never eaten a pomegranate. Hooray for Montrealers! What toy did you buy? Yes, please post more pictures. Family is who you say it is. Hawaii 5-0=yumminess.

Michele said...

I love pomegrantes but it has been a long time since I've enjoyed one. We don't do bananas here though I do like them except the mushy ones. More pics are always a good thing. I agree with Kayaks...Family is chosen.
I just have to wait for Deadlist Catch to come back.

4D said...

I hate that!
The pom is softish. Ya crack it open and smack it to loosen the beads.
Thanks for taking such good care of us.

Keep smilin!