Saturday, February 10, 2007

4000!! UPDATE!! AGAIN!!

4000 Visitors!

Well not quite yet - but some time this weekend I will hit that number - WOW!!!

I remember when I started blogging and seeing counters on other peoples site with high numbers (many much higher then my 4000) and thinking how did they ever get that high...

Now with the new Beta, I am ALWAYS logged on to Blogger so I can leave comments, it is much easier to make a post as I am already logged in.

Watch out readers - there will be posts coming out of the ying yang - o.k. maybe not!!

****UPDATE****- as of 11:56pm on Saturday night - I am at 3988...only 12 more visits!!

ANOTHER UPDATE!!!! It looks like KRISTA was the magic 4000!!!!

Thanks to everyone for reading and leaving comments! Next update on numbers when I think about it when I am close to a big one!

12 comments:

Rhonda said...

Ohhh am I the 4000th? If I am, do I win anything? :P (It's all about the prizes...)

Anonymous said...

I want to win a prize too! Like a new car? Or maybe a goldfish.....:-)

Janet

D & S said...

You can do like they do on the GO train and arbitrarily pick someone. (Pick me, pick me!)What is the grand prize anyways?

C's Mom said...

There yet?

Anne Marie said...

Woohoooo!!! 4000 is amazing. I know how popular you are because I get a lot of people who come to my site from yours! Who knew blogging could be so fun?

(Oh, and I won't cheat by visiting 10 more times to put you over the top even though I'm tempted.)

Special K said...

Did I push you over the top?
Woo Hoo!

redmaryjanes said...

Am I number 4,000?? I don't see the counter. I want to be 4,000!!

That is great the you have had so many visitors!

Blogging is fun.

Calico Sky said...

no no it's me, I am 4000!!!!!
lol lol

Happy 4000th dear friend!!!

Tracey and Mike said...

Congrats on 4000 visitors!

4D said...

Cool stuff!

Keep smilin!

Special K said...

Woooooo Hooooo!!!
I won!
I won!
I won!

Uhhh do I get something?
No.. oh okay. I'm excited anyway!

C's Mom said...

Woohoo to Krista...she's hit 4000 this birthday ;0)