Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Tournament

Last night, Mark and I went to Jenn (Mark's Jenn) and Paul's for dinner and a Wii. Tournament that is!! Also in attendance was Leslie. You might remember that Leslie was the one who sent me the CUTEST quilt square!

We also got to make our own 'players'. That was cool - I made myself as SKINNY HOT CHICK IN A BLUE DRESS!! What a FUN night we had. We bowled, we played tennis, we did cow racing and shooting! What a riot!

I forgot my camera, but I took some pictures with Jenn's camera - I will post them later. I have to wait for her to send them to me.

So much laughing and jumping around we did!

It was WONDERFUL to meet Leslie and thanks the Jenn & Paul for the great night!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're very welcome! We had a blast....

Unknown said...

It does sound like you had a fabulous time!

Julie said...

OMG. that sounds like a blast! My son has been asking for this - maybe we should give in so that we can play after he goes to bed!

D & S said...

The WII is the best isn't it? You have to come over and create a WII character here.

4D said...

Sounds like a super duper time!

Keep smilin!

aimeeg said...

I really want to try Wii but none of my loser friends have one. Can I have your friends?

Lisa and Shane said...

Sounds like you had a Wii blast.

Anonymous said...

I forgot that you were doing this great sporting event. This is wonderful that you had so much fun.

redmaryjanes said...

What a wonderful time!

crazylady said...

cow racing? Is that like cow tipping?
you guys are so teenage cool.