Sunday, June 10, 2007

A super special square


I stopped posting my quilt squares on this main site a while ago. They are so much more exciting to me then they are to everyone else. However, this is a super special square and it deserved some special recognition!

This square is from Leslie. Leslie is a friend of Mark's Jenn. I have not met her - yet! Though I plan to in the future. Leslie has embroidered a beautiful pumpkin on our quilt square for our Pumpkin! Isn't it wonderful!

I think we have just found the centre of Pumpkins quilt!!

Thank you so much Leslie for all the time and effort that you put into this wonderful square.

To see an update of all the other squares we have received, you can click here.

Thank you to EVERYONE who has sent us squares to date!! I am looking for some more squares from my family...hint hint!!!!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, I am blushing! I am SO glad you liked it :)

D & S said...

That is just too cute! What a great piece.

kitchu said...

THAT is so thoughtful and so adorable!

Kim said...

That is really cute..
Kim

wzgirl said...

That? That is aDORable!!!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest!!!

Lisa said...

How cute is that. Such talented people I tell you.

Lindsey said...

I love it, how appropriate!!

4D said...

Cute stuff!

Keep smilin!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

THat is a very thoughtful piece. HOw sweet of her!

Polar Bear said...

That is one of the cutest squares EVER!!!!

Calico Sky said...

WONDERFUL!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

what a awesome square, thanks for posting a picture

redmaryjanes said...

That is absolutely darling!

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Wow what a nice thought...!

crazylady said...

When someone asks you if you can spare a square in the restroom, hide this.
It's lovely.