Wednesday, October 06, 2010

46...

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

I wasn't going to acknowledge these LID's anymore - I really wasn't. However, for some reason, this month it has been on my mind a lot.

Probably due to yesterday's post.
Probably due to blogging again.
Probably due to the summer being over and us saying we would make a long term decision.
Probably due to sending an e-mail to Dolores yesterday.
Probably due to the fact that after 46 months, how can you NOT think about it.

I will endeavor to forget again...

5 comments:

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I just wrote a reply and got an error when I hit publish. Ack.

No matter what the future holds, we will be here cheering you on.

D & S said...

46 already??? I forgot all about it. We can both forget together.

Catherine said...

46 closer friend and cheering you on every step of the way.

If there is a possibility that your referral could happen sooner that 201X, are you going to create a 'What was I doing?' calendar? I did this from about a year and a half out from Hannah's referral and it was fun to look back and see what I was doing the day she was born.

4D said...

It sux. But time marches on and we will always be here for you.

Keep smilin!

Michele said...

Big old donkey doodoo that you still HAVE to count. I'm so sorry. I can only hope for you that the counting will end soon.