Thursday, May 17, 2007

8 Things you didn't really want to know about me!

I had been tagged by CrazyLady at Search and Destroy Twins to do this. If I didn't, then I would get raccoons in my greenbin - and NOBODY wants that!

I need to share 8 little know facts about myself and tag 7 people. I am sure that you will all sleep better now that you know these things!

Here goes - in no particular order:

1. When I grew up I wanted to be - Miss America (it didn't really clue in that I lived in a different country), then I wanted to be a Dallas Cowboy's cheerleader - I liked the white boots and uniform - it was cool at the time (I got as far as a cheerleader in high school) and then I wanted to be a surgeon - I was glued to the TV when M*A*S*H came on (then I decided that I didn't like school THAT much)

2. Mark and I "sort of" eloped when we got married - our engagement was 7 weeks

3. I look like an evil professor in my passport photo

4. I met Mark by knocking on his door - Literally!

5. Celery makes my mouth numb

6. My second toes on each foot point outwards - kinda weird looking actually. A foot model I will never be!

7. I have 'moderate' arthritis in my right knee - a result of dancing to Margaritaville in Mexico…there is a story to that but not here and now!

8. I have had TWO sets of braces in my life...Now I WEAR MY RETAINER!!

So now I need to tag 7 people to share things about themselves - again - in no particular order and where I haven't seen them tagged by someone else:

Kathy
Dolores
Rhonda (I see that Rhonda just tagged me on something too!)
New Girl
Doris
Jill
Kate

22 comments:

4D said...

I too wear a retainer. You will get to see. Plus, I want full details on points # 4 and 7 on Friday night!

Keep smilin!

Calico Sky said...

I love this one! I want to hear about your knocking on Mark's door!!!!!
I'll be doing the tag tomorrow!Thank you!!!

crazylady said...

So no celery at the CB meetings, unless you're taking too much, and then, well....
And you got freaky toes too huh? cool. We could start a new foot unfetish. See this meme is kinda nice, because it's the crash course to snoop into your business!
Thanks for being a good sport ol' pal. Did I just call you old?
tootles,
Moi

Jill and Jaap said...

Very interesting stuff!!


I really don't have 8 interesting things about me...hahaha...but I will try to think of some!!

Have fun this weekend!

Polar Bear said...

You have to tell the story behind that door knock! :)

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

I have areally bad picture on my permanent residency card...it makes me look like a pi@*ed off arrested hooker!

Anne Marie said...

Oh, yes I want to hear about knocking on Mark's door too!

Thank you so much for tagging me -- I need a good kick in the butt to get me posting again!

D & S said...

My passport photo looks like I'm ready to take someone out.

Anthony & Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anthony & Crystal said...

I too had braces twice!
I enjoyed reading all 8!!

Anonymous said...

Celery makes your mouth numb? Wowsers. Never heard of that one before....:-)

Tao's Mommy said...

I wear a retainer too....its amazing how many people get braces when then are "older".....older than kids that is...LOL!!!
Have a wonderful LONG WEEKEND!!!

redmaryjanes said...

Wonderful answers!!

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

CELERY MAKES MY MOUTH NUMB AS WELL!! :P
I cannot wait to hear the story about Mexico...cannot believe you have kept it from us. :)
Off to do the meme...
Wait! You are not even home...you are on your way to MONTREAL! See you there, bay-bee. :)

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

Knock knock knock on heavens door!

Thanks for sharing

Deb
(who has never been tagged.....) I guess people take pitty on me lately.

C's Mom said...

Thos eare some interesting tidbits.

Celery? Numb? That is freaky-deaky. I just don't like it because it's stringy!

Unknown said...

neat list..Glad to get to know my blogging friends

Headmeister said...

I want Margaritavlle stories... NOW! lol...

Lisa and Shane said...

I want toe photos now!

kerri said...

Want to know more about the knee..very intruiging. Waht's up with celery, does that same thing to me!!Confession, I too have funky lookin' baby toes,ewhhh.

Michelle said...

I died laughing when I saw how our passport photos turned out, the sad thing is, we didn't redo them, and sent them off to China!

kitchu said...

All good tidbits of info- thanks for sharing! Wish I'd worn my retainer : o (