Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Mother's Day


I was a little worried about Mother's day this year - as you would have guessed from a previous post. I needn't have worried! Mark and I had a great day!

The day started out by me coming downstairs to a LOVELY daisy plant from my honey! He is just ALWAYS there for me!

There wasn't much time to dwell during the day anyway. We were up and out of the house pretty early to go to Mark's parents to wish them - well his Mom - a Happy Mother's Day! We had a little beverage and a snack and we were off.

We were home and preparing for my mom & Phil to come for lunch. We had fajitas - YUMMY!! It was a wonderful visit!

After some clean up and dishes, it was off to stop number three of the day. We arrived at Hortense's for a lovely visit.

Mark and I are so lucky to have 3 mother's to share such a wonderful day with!

9 comments:

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

Michelle, you are such a sweetie. Pumpkin will be very lucky to have you as a mom.

Deb

Hope to see you scrappin this summer at the scrapfest (hint,hint)

Polar Bear said...

The flowers are wonderful! They are so pretty!

Looks like a great Mother's Day! :)

D & S said...

What beautiful moms!

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

What a thoughtful hubby you have! Those daisies are purdy!
Glad you were able to find some happiness on this Mother's Day.

4D said...

Keeping busy is key to help pass the day. Esp. the hard ones.

Mark is a sweetie. Love the blooms.

Keep smilin!

C's Mom said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful day!

Anne Marie said...

So glad that the day turned out great! So often what we are dreading (is that too strong a word?) turns out to be not so bad, or even good, once we're actually in the middle of it! I love when that happens.

Calico Sky said...

What a good day! And yes, it does help remind us all how blessed we are to have our mom's!
is someone talking about a scrapfest? Do you know how much I love scrapbooking?! BUT there is no such thing here, well I think it exists but it isn't done!!!
AAAhhhh another thing to miss from home!
Happy Belated Mother's Day dear friend!!!
The flowers are BOOTIFUL!

Julie said...

I am so glad to see that you enjoyed your Mother's day! Next year will be extra special!

I love those Gerbra daisies!