Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Waiting Mommies Dinner # 4

I feel so behind...I am certainly playing catch up! The above picture is of the WONDERFUL Waiting Mommies Dinner that we had on Saturday night!! Can you believe how many of us there were? 20 Waiting Moms, 3 Moms & 3 kids!! How great is that? We once again had a fantastic night. Many of the women I had met previously, but there were a few new faces to me.

In the picture above we have - back row left to right:
Kathy, Jill, Leslie, Paula, Deb, Rebekah, Julia, Bev, Beth & Julie.

Middle row: Dayna, Laurie, Andrea, Me, Karen with her precious Samara, Nicole, Suzanne.

Front row: Catherine, Cari, , Liz & Ava (who only returned from China 2 weeks ago!, Debbie and beautiful Olivia.

We can't forget Rhonda who was also in attendance and she was the official photographer!

Pumpkin also received an adorable ladybug sandwich carrier from Liz & Ava - there is no picture because it ended up at Dolores' house when I drove her home. Also we received an cute 'tea tin' with a fortune cookie from Jill. Thank you both!

I would also like to thank Catherine for organizing this!! It is truly appreciated!

5 comments:

crazylady said...

You're sitting on a goldmine and you don't even know how big the pot is.

D & S said...

It was great seeing you again. Thanks for the ride and a great evening. I'm looking forward to the next one.

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I enjoyed the evening and the company. :)

Liz and Ava said...

Ava and I had a great time...it was nice meeting you...can't wait for the next one.

Anne Marie said...

What a great evening! Look at all of you! I thought I saw Nic and Kathy in there!