Friday, May 04, 2007

Today (yesterday) Updated

I have given into peer pressure and decided to elaborate on my previous post!

It didn’t start out as a good day…I woke up and DIDN’T want to get out of bed as I had an incredible headache. Work was S-L-O-W…It was one of those days when you think – wow is MUST be lunch as I need a break and you look at the clock and it is only 8:30…

You know how **THEY** say that things happen in three’s…Well we had 3 good things in one day.

Firstly - We had been on pins and needles waiting for responses from other people to know if we can go away with some friends. I felt like I was living in a soap opera for a while as things had gone back and forth and changed and we waited for this, that and the other (we are getting good at waiting) and it all came together today! I was supposed to work that weekend and trying to find someone to cover for was turning into quite an ordeal. We received the response that we wanted and are now able to do the thing that we wanted and are very excited about it!

Secondly - When I got home from work and checked the mail, we had received a cheque for $100 from the Princess Margaret Lottery!!

Thirdly – Mark and I had been trying to get something organized and arranged for the two of us and it all finally came together and we were able to commit to it.

So all up – it was a particularly good day!!

13 comments:

4D said...

It is def a good day! I am SO happy that things have worked out..hehehehe!

Keep smilin!

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

So glad you made plans to come visit Montreal, we are friends of Doris's and glad we will be able to meet you when you come visit.

Anonymous said...

Good to have days like that once in a while!!!

Jill and Jaap said...

Love when days work out like that!

Polar Bear said...

It's great when a bad day can turn into a good day!

I'm glad everything is working out!

Anne Marie said...

Alright! That sounds fantastic -- so glad everything is coming together! I love it when that happens!

D & S said...

I'm glad that the day ended up a winner. Especially since it started out not great.

dawn said...

Good days mean happy days and they are always the best kind of days to have@

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Good days are.....good! :-)pkvbso

Catherine said...

Yeah! So glad things worked out for you to go away!!

Calico Sky said...

GREAT!!!

I am happy when my friends are happy!!!

p.s. can you have a blueberry frozen yogurt at yogen fruz for me???

Headmeister said...

I love when good things happen in three's!!!

BTW - you need to add me to the list of bloggers you've met! :) (and we can't wait to see you all again!)

Tao's Mommy said...

Gotta love those GOOD days!!!!