Thursday, May 10, 2007

Mark - the thoughtful one

My husband is such a cutie. He is so giving and thoughtful...

Yesterday I was cleaning up my e-mail and I discovered an 'e-receipt' for a donation I had made to the Heart & Stroke Ride for Heart in support of Dolores' riding.

Well we are currently out of ink in the home printer and I had not gotten around to buying a new cartridge. I didn't want to forget about the receipt again so I forwarded the receipt to Mark at work for him to print it out and to get him to add it to our ongoing tally of donations that we have made.

I didn't think about it again.

Then today I was at work and Mark sends me - what I thought - was the receipt that I sent him. It was not. It was the receipt for the donation that he had made towards Dolores' Heart & Stroke Ride for Heart. He is so thoughtful that his first thought when he saw that I had made a donation was that I wanted him to also make a donation and he did!

How sweet and thoughtful is he!!

11 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

He's a keeper!!

Roy and Lori said...

So thoughtful and caring!

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

I have to agree "keeper"

Deb

D & S said...

He is VERY thoughtful, thank you both so much for your support. You don't know how much it means to me. I won't be able to thank you guys enough.

4D said...

That is so nice! He is very thoughtful.

Keep smilin!

Tracey and Mike said...

Ahhh, what a great guy!

Polar Bear said...

That's a good guy! :)

C's Mom said...

He IS a sweetie!

kitchu said...

Yeah, he's a keeper...!

Anne Marie said...

Mark is wonderful! That's the most thoughtful thing I have heard about in a while!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

He IS thoughful! Maybe you should keep him.....:-)