Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Hips - We have a problem...




Wow - tonight was a total let down... We purchased candy for about 100 kids. I LOVE handing out the candy and seeing all the costumes on the kids - especially the really little ones. The ones who are not really sure what they are doing out there in the first place are the cutest!!

As I said, we purchased candy (chocolate bars) for about 100 kids. Well I decided to count this year - really count with paper and pen and everything - as every year I kinda 'guesstimate'. Well this year we had 36 kids!!! Now remember, we bought candy for 100 kids!

Hips - we have a problem!!!!

4 comments:

C's Mom said...

Uh oh!

4D said...

A delicious problem! I bought 3 X 100 plus pieces of candy. Had no more them 20.

Yup...a problem!

Keep smilin!

wzgirl said...

OH yeah - understand the hip problem.

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

We bought enough for 200 kids, but still ended up have about 30 choclate bars left. Luckily, my hubby is an eating machine and had them all gobbled up before I could say "Clogged Arteries!"