Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I don't have a clue...

I guess I am opening myself up to..."something" with a title post like that.

I wanted to update you on number 6000! I don't have a clue! I have no idea who it was. There are many people I can figure out who visit my blog, but there are so many more in which I haven't a clue of who they are...

Oh well, maybe next time when I hit a big number I will send Janet a potato peeler and an prize to Kathy for the most comments to one post!!

Thanks to everyone for the support and thanks for reading!

8 comments:

Tao's Mommy said...

CONGRATS though on making it that high.....you have a wonderful blog and I enjoy following along (even though I haevnt been commenting)...but I'm back and will now start commenting again!!!

Anne Marie said...

Geez, somehow I missed that last post -- I think bloglines was acting up! Anyway, I missed my chance to be 6000! Oh well, maybe I'll be 7000 you popular woman you!

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Oh well...at least it was fun while it lasted. :P

Lisa said...

Awww man!! I don't check in for one crummy day and I miss out on the potato peeler. Oh well. Congrats on 6000!! Hey Kathy and Janet feel free to bounce on the refresh button on my blog. LOL

Lisa

Polar Bear said...

That Kathy is so funny!

Your blog is so much fun. I enjoy reading it! Wouldn't it be nice to know who reads the blogs. Someone from the Faroe Islands visited my blog. I had to look that up ~ I had never heard of that place before. If only they would have left a comment! :)

Have a great day!!!

The Carmodys said...

If I had've known a potato peeler was part of the deal . . . :) Keep blogging my friend - I love it.

k

4D said...

Kathy and Janet are such hoots!!

Happy 6000th!

Keep smilin!

redmaryjanes said...

Your blog is a pleasure to follow!! I'm shooting for number 7,000!