Friday, June 08, 2007

New Friends

I was just looking at my blog - admiring what a GREAT job Kathy did in giving me a bloggy make over. I am so happy with it.

What struck me most though was on the right side under the tab that says: BLOGGERS WE'VE MET! Check out that list! How great it that?

I NEVER imagined that this little blog would morph into a life line, new friends and so much more information then I could have gathered anywhere else.

The people that I have met in person have been PHENOMENAL and AMAZING Women (and their spouses in some cases).

As much as we all bitch about the wait - and it does suck - if there was no wait, there would be no (fewer) new friends. And many of these women and families will be friends Forever Friends!

18 comments:

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

You are making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...or maybe it's that second glass of wine I am drinking. :)
I am thinking that perhaps I should categorize my blog list to include blogger that I have met as well. :)

Anonymous said...

We kind of like you too.
You have been tagged on my blog.

Rhonda said...

Ditto... :)

4D said...

It is the best and probably only good part of this wait.

Tu es une amie pour toujours.

Keep smilin!

Liz and Ava said...

I've met alot of wonderful women because of blogger!

Christie said...

This is truth - I have met and become the closest of friends with five of my fellow adoptive blogger moms, and now we are simply inseparable and see each other every week. No lie!

There is certainly something to be said for that!

Cheers~

Polar Bear said...

How True!!! I can't believe the friendships that are growing because of the blogs. I am SOOOOOO thankful.

kitchu said...

I just can't believe how close I feel to people I've NEVER met! (I've only met one other blogger so far...).

"M2" said...

anyone who makes Kathy warm and fuzzy is AOK with me.

you're joining us right????

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I know exactly what you mean!!!!!

The Carmodys said...

I love the look of your blog and am happy to be included in the list of those you've met! I'm honoured to have met such a great person as yourself. :)

k

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

That's exactly what I think...through all the ups and downs on the Journey......I have met the most amazing people and have made wonderful friends!

dawn said...

Wow, you have met so many fellow bloggers, you lucky duck you.

That is a great way to look at the wait, thank you I will try and remember that.

kerri said...

Well said, the wait is part of the journey. These are specail memories you'll love to share with your daughter.
Love the new look.

D & S said...

I agree with Doris, it's the only good thing about the wait.

crazylady said...

Every spice girl needs her chicks for power.

insanemommy said...

I noticed you have not met me yet. (insert sulking)..... Rony

Jill and Jaap said...

Right back at cha!