Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Happy Birthday Nat!!!

Last Friday night, Diane and John organized a wee surprise gathering for Nat (Mark’s cousin) for her birthday!! It was great to get together and see everyone as sometimes in this busy life there is not a chance to do so.

Nat got some nice gifts (other then the gift of the company of all of us!). Though I do believe that she had a bit of an inkling about the party – no matter, it was a good time had by all.

I am really getting good at remembering to bring my camera so I can capture pictures for the blog – here they are...



| View Show | Create Your Own

3 comments:

4D said...

You two are so cute!

Keep smilin!

C's Mom said...

What fun! Looks like Nat had a great birthday :0)

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed yet another family function! Looks like everyone had a great time:)